The starting of the school year is a great chance to start many new task which will make you fit and provide a lot of fun in the same time. Here are plenty assorted activities which can be done even by men and ladies who do not love sports much. 1 of the exercises is definitely fencing.
Fence is an Olympics discipline since 1896. Fencing is a kind of martial arts where two people fight against each other. They use specialized swords so it makes the sport hazardous. Nevertheless, it may be rather safe when the sports men and women put on specialized clothing which are needed in the hobby.
The clothing are made up of few elements, which include:
• Form – it is a suitable jacket with strap which is placed between the legs. It is the 1st clothes which is used by the competitors.
• Sous – plastron – it is put on underneath the jacket. It gives double security.
• Gloves – the most important glove is this which holds the gun.
• Breeches – they are unique trousers which guard legs.
• Shoes – they are primarily flat shoes and they are created to be very comfy.
• Mask – it is the most important protection, it covers face and neck.
• Plastic woman chest protector – it is worn by female competitors.
If you are interested in the sport and you want to test to be a fencer, you need join one of fencing clubs London – The club organizes the courses for everyone aged between sixteen and seventy. The classes are ideal for women and guys and it also does not matter if you are right or left handed! Each lesson is
performed by expert instructor who is a expert, talented and incredibly practiced competitor.
The fence courses in groups occur every day from Monday to fri from 6pm – 8pm and on Saturdays are organized specialized workshops where the fencers may improve their capabilities. The Sunday training starts at 12pm and finishes at 3pm. It is also an opportunity to take part in specific program which is set one by one with the fencer and the instructor.